Overboosting and stutter

god910

I'm getting a stutter @ 3K to about 4500. When I put the module in I ran the timing light across all the wires and my 2/5 coil was not soo good. I replaced that and all my power came back. That same day I went for a little trip and on the way home the stutter cam back, but this time it was accompanied by overboosting. First time it happened I didn't know what to think. (Rubbing head after it hit the steering wheel) :lol: What's really odd, is that I'm hitting 16 PSI, and it'll hold for a second or 2 before it cuts the fuel. I can feather the throttle to hold 13-14 psi, and never hit fuel cut. Can anyone explain the elec. pulses, and how the Boost Controller works, detailed if possible. I have many thouhgts to what maybe wrong, but can't draw any conclusions until I know what is going on to "try" to control it. BTW, I have an Auto-Meter boost gauge so I'm not going by the stocker. After 4300~ full power kicks back in. And the overboost is not a big deal yet. I can race normally and just barely hit it before I shift. I just don't want it to get bad.

My boost does the same thing man, i can slam the pedal and sometimes i get lucky and it will hold, but 99% of the time it will hit 16 PSI for about 2 seconds and then cut me back to around 11 or 12 PSI...if anyone knows any way to help us out let us know???