95 GTP With Niteshade

Octavarium454

While waiting for cash to come in to really continue farther on my L67 swap I decided I would give the niteshade stuff a try. Both my tail lights had some minor bubbles in them so I figured why the hell not. This is after 3 coats of niteshade to 5 coats of clear. At this point I noticed that it showed the most contrast between being really light and really dark, which I kind of liked.

However, I would like to buff these to get a really good shine to them. What do you guys suggest to use for compound?

Oh and my brother is painting his Neon flat black, with really expensive paint, so I went over my spoiler (pictured) and louvers (not pictured, I'll take some tomorrow) with it. I got 20 percent tint lined up and after doing computer work for some guy I'm getting it installed for free (he does excellent work too). With the tint the spoiler will definitely flow with the car, if you get what I'm trying to say.