2000 Lumina with sawblade rims. I need opinions

rockfangd

Title says it.

I went from P20570R15 to back to P22560R16 like my olds had :mrgreen:

they are not quite the 5 spokes I wanted but I like something different.

The rims are 16X7.0X4.75 and fit nicely.

I think the only thing i always disliked about the aluminum rims on the W-bodies would be that the studs for the fronts seem like they should be a little longer.\

Be honest and i will post more pics tomorrow

they look like the hubcaps that came on those luminas. I really like the lumina sawblades. Those are cool.

Thank you.

I sort of agree, they do look similar as those were the hubcaps i had. lol. The difference is the angle. I will have to post a before an after. I also have to find Chevrolet center caps

they look like the hubcaps that came on those luminas. I really like the lumina sawblades. Those are cool.

Thank you.

I sort of agree, they do look similar as those were the hubcaps i had. lol. The difference is the angle. I will have to post a before an after. I also have to find Chevrolet center caps

The ones out of a euro or z34 will fit right in there, thats what i have on my x-laces

I'd go with the Lumina sawblades. They'll suit the car better. I have a neighbour who has a lumina like that with the gen 1 lumina alloys and it doesn't really suit the car.

I'd go with the Lumina sawblades. They'll suit the car better. I have a neighbour who has a lumina like that with the gen 1 lumina alloys and it doesn't really suit the car.

I would have too if i could have found a complete set lol

mehh........idk. I'm not a fan of the Lumina sawblades at all either. The rims that I think look the best on a 1.5 Gen Lumina are the 5 spoke 1st Gen GP rims, or the LTZ/Z34 3800 rims...I had those on my 96 Lumina.

luma3.jpg