Who has the fastest TGP???

dkorinko

Man, I can see it now, there are a few people bashing on Jeff and then he is going to get done testing the new turbo, heads, and intercooler that he will be selling. I am willing to bet that Jeff will be running high 12's with the set-up he is working on. And I am sure that will shut everyone up, a 12 second 1/4 mile is a 12 second 1/4 mile, you cant argue with that.

I buried that along time ago, I thought that is what mfewtrail was taking about. Sorry, I did not mean to bring it up again, and just to set the record straight, I don't doubt your GTP is running where it is (congratulations on the success you've had with it), I hope some of the west coast GTP's can get into the same time ranges someday!!!

Thats cool, its all good.

I just don't want people running around saying I am a liar and I don't know what I am talking about just because the stupid track was having problems. I don't have any reason to make those kinds of things up, it doesn't have any benefit for me, or for you for that matter, so why would I, and that is all I was trying to point out. I don't care what people think about me...they can think I am whatever they want, I just don't see any reason to give them something un-true to hate me for...if you understand where I am coming from.

As I said, its all good, I got over it a while ago, but when you brought it up again it kinda pissed me off.

not to many people can say the have a 12 sec time slip in a fwd w-body

Exactly! Especially in a pre-97. It isn't that tough to get a L67 GTP into the 12's, but a TGP, now thats a different story, and I envy and congratulate anyone who can do it.

Man, I can see it now, there are a few people bashing on Jeff and then he is going to get done testing the new turbo, heads, and intercooler that he will be selling. I am willing to bet that Jeff will be running high 12's with the set-up he is working on. And I am sure that will shut everyone up, a 12 second 1/4 mile is a 12 second 1/4 mile, you cant argue with that.

It can be achieved. My concern would be the 4T60 tranny. I think it is idbeast who had the purple people eater 4T60 tranny that could handle all the TGP motor could produce and much more!! :wink:

Guest TurboSedan

ahhh....a Jeff M butt buddy!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA Funny, to bad i have NEVER bought anything from Jeff, everything that is on my car from him was put on by a previous owner, so go talk shit to someone who actually gives the guy money!

ahhh....a Jeff M butt buddy!

malibuolds, we all got your point you don't like jeff, his products, or any of his friends... now that you have repeatedly made your point, go crawl back into your corner, and shut the fuck up :shock: :nono: :read: :read: :read: :cheers:

People like you are why people who have knowlege, quit trying to help, and the message boards go down the toilet, think about it!!!

PS I am patiently waiting for your slams on me now...

Guest TurboSedan
LMAO, I dont think that could have been said any better!!! And just wait, I am sure you will get slamed with the Jeff M but buddy bullshit too!!! :lol:

and call the radiator/IC/pipes deal off, i'd rather deal with someone else.

joshua.

Yeah well just like we said, we're waiting for you to continue with your bullshit. You can go ahead and deal with someone else on the parts, I wouldnt trust you now anyways, and its you who is bitching about needing the money so good luck finding someone else. And you said we get a kick out of us??? Man, we get a kick out of you, anyone who likes Jeff gets hit with non stop crap from you.