Local '91 for sale

MonteCarloChick

The people across the street from my boyfriend's house finally took the cover off of her and put her officially up for sale today. There isn't a price or any info on it. The area code is 716 for anyone that wishes to call. The car itself is in pretty good condition. There is rust and bubbling, shown in the pics. The interior is at about 90% good condition for the age. Overall, the car is in pretty good condition. Oh and the hood was popped but I didn't want to open it and touch it.

100_0426Large-1.jpg

100_0420Large.jpg

100_0421Large.jpg

100_0424Large-1.jpg

100_0429Large.jpg

100_0428Large.jpg

100_0430Large.jpg

100_0427Large.jpg

100_0431Large.jpg

100_0432Large.jpg

No argument there, that driver's side is bad though. I've never worked with rust on a newer vehicle so in all honesty I don't know what fixing that would entail, if it's much differnet than old junk.

It's worth the new sheet metal to repair it though. At least in my opinion. You don't see these cars very often

About 2000 1990-91s made. Rarer than any other year.

It's worth the new sheet metal to repair it though. At least in my opinion. You don't see these cars very often

About 2000 1990-91s made. Rarer than any other year.

Yeah I did the research in the sub forum here :lol: I was hoping it would be a '90

nice to see another one.

that rust can only hint at what else is bad on that car.

I see a hot chick with a camera!!!! .....and a fuming boyfiend?!?!?!?!?!?

Actually the under body wasn't rusted at all really from what I could tell. It's just some cosmetic rust/rot like my '96.

and :lol: @ Ken

ive only seen that car in the j/y. i was thinking the same thing bout the rust i have a small patch on mine on pass. side rear quarter(half dollar size hole) some day it will be fixed

i hope whoever gets it will join the forum. you should leave a flyer or something on it. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...