• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 95cutty96

• RobertISaar

• Genopsyde

• jake91

V8Archie

Fixed. I actually retyped that a couple time because I kept putting an E after the A for some reason. I think i try to type too fast sometimes.

i know all about that.

but on to the idea of anything a fiero can do, a W can do:

yes and no: the fiero has a smaller engine bay, making it easier to get stuff into a W, but fieros are also light and rear wheel drive(through a transaxle, but still). that allows them to run much more power before blowing shit up....or down, through the bellhousing, oir any other direction that certain tranny parts like to go.

not if you use the right parts. there are a lot of trans options out there besides the obvious 282-284 and F40. The 4t65e-hd can handly all kinds of torque and pretty much bolts right in.

all a fiero is, is a FWD cradle and trans mounted in the rear. there is no more or less weight on the rear suspension of a fiero than there is the front suspension of a FWD car.

• 8 months later...

all a fiero is, is a FWD cradle and trans mounted in the rear. there is no more or less weight on the rear suspension of a fiero than there is the front suspension of a FWD car.

well said