Hooooooiiilllyyyyyyyy...How RARE is this??

ManicMechanic

1992 Regal Gran Sport FOUR SEATER...

10713059_6X.JPG

10713059_5X.JPG

First one I have EVER come across. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ManicMechanic

• Crazy K

• White93z34

• Brian P

I could swear that I've seen a Four seater with those seats before...but it was a sedan. But yea, those seats are pretty UGLY! Every single car with those seats seems to have the seats all bent out of shape.

Am I the only one who loves it? I would actually consider liking the red interior with those... They also look like the most comfortable things to sit on since the la-z-boy!

i have a picture somewhere of a red velour 4 bucket interior in a Regal sedan (gs?) but it is the prior year seat upholstery style.... and right next to it at the yard was a Regal coupe with the same exact seats... :lol:

Those front seats for that regal are by far the WORST seats I've ever sat in, in either leather or fabric. My fiance's sister has a regal with those seats in fabric, and I used to have the same ones in leather in my Regal, and had random back pains since I bought it. My lower back would have sharp pains when moving left or right, and I could barely turn my head to look around when I drive. I replaced them with my "racing" seats, and the back pains went away and haven't come back since. You have absolutely no lower back support in those things, and they actually force you to sit hunched over a bit while driving. Terrible crap.

I put those same style of seats in my old euro. I needed something decent looking and cheap as the previous owner trashed the lumina sport buckets. they aren't bad. not the most comfortable, but not the most uncomfortable I've sat in.

those rear "buckets" are flat out FUGLY though

hasn't it been proven that when it came to the 90s GM did some very weird shit to cars?MC z34s with column shift, all MCs having drum brakes standard while every other w-body from 88-up had disks standard, etc...

Rear buckets in a 1990 sedan

Picture979.jpg

I can't imagine those being factory.

I didn't know to check at the time.... so the answer is not know.... :redface:

God I need to find some grey cloth buckets, looks so good.

come to arizona break into this regal and take what you need. no one should care its been abandoned for 5 months :lol:

Im glad it is rare cuz its ugly as hell. Ive never liked any red interior GM has ever done.

b5k5cn.jpg

f1faz8.jpg

Not as ugly as this! :D

God I need to find some grey cloth buckets, looks so good.

come to arizona break into this regal and take what you need. no one should care its been abandoned for 5 months :lol:

wow, talk about sun damage