Raamat, has anyone every used it/suggestions

Dark Ride

Alright so I ordered a roll of Raamaudio's Raamat becuase I've heard a lot of good things about it, and its relatively reasonable. The stock sound deadening material was junk underneath the carpet of the TGP and I got rid of it. So I'm looking to put the Raamat in its place and I'm wondering if I can get by with one layer or if I should do two, stuff is pretty expensive. I've also debated putting a layer of their ensolite on top of the raamat for a an extra layer of cushion, since the carpet I ordered from stock interiors only has the padded mat underneath where your feet are, rather than under the whole carpet like stock.

So, should I use one layer or two of the Raamat, or should I put ensolite (basically 1/4 foam padding) on top.

P.S. Mods if you feel this is the wrong section please move it, I was going to post in car audio, but the question is really not about a good system as it is reducing road noise.

Thanks,

Mitch