:cry: Finally Sold My Regal :cry:

89BuickRegalGS

:cry:

I don't know if you guys remember me or not, but I sure as hell miss this board! I sold my 1989 Buick Regal GS yesterday for $25. I wanted to get more for it, but the car has just been sitting in the parking lot of my old apartment building back on campus for about 5 months. I sold it to my old neighbor, cause at least he wants to fix it up and get it runnin'.

Now I drive a 2003 Ford Ranger regular cab. It only has a 3.0 liter V-6, but it hauls faster than my regal ever did under my ownership, and well, teh paint on it is just pretty! :roll: lol If you wanna see pics of what I have planned for the new Ranger, check out my website: http://www.geocities.com/johnlbattersby

And if anybody here owns a Ranger and is interested in a car club for those:

http://www.rangerpowersports.com

Well, I miss this board and will keep my eye out for a nice used w-body so I can come back! If anybody wantes to holla about anything, hit me up on AOL AIM:

JohnMFP

Lates people, enjoy your cars!

buddy of mine dropped a 305 into his 88 ranger, lol it hauls.....

-Jeff

A couple people on the RPS board are doing that, there are a couple turbocharged Rangers, and a couple super charged Rangers. All and all some interesting stuff...

But as much as i love my new Ranger, I still wish I could have kept my Regal : (

I used to own an '87 Ranger and it was a piece of shit, but I kinda like the newer ones.

Im thinking of keeping my car for a year or so after its all done (still not fixed) and then selling it and my S10 to get a '98 or newer Ranger 4x4.