Top Posters In This Topic

• Addicted To Boost

• jake91

• Crazy K

• AWeb80

I'll have it up and going again shortly :cool: GP>Aurora :high5:

:lol:

:willynilly:

as much as I'll like the Aurora.....sad to say, your GP is still more sexy...and I'd take it in a heartbeat

I would take the Aurora in a heartbeat over any model first gen Grand Prix.

Aurora's are frickin sweet. My brother had one that he just sold for like $650. Awesome cars but too many electrical components to risk going out on a car with 13yrs and over 200K on it.

You guys are weird, those are fairly good looking cars with an available Northstar, even if it is a 4.0 instead of the 4.6. :razz:

you're not a die hard W body fan.....:razz:

You guys are weird, those are fairly good looking cars with an available Northstar, even if it is a 4.0 instead of the 4.6. :razz:

It's hard not to appreciate the technology and engineering that went into every aspect of that car.

It's hard not to appreciate the technology and engineering that went into every aspect of that car.

I know, I know.....just being silly. They are sweet. I drove a 4.0 on a test drive.

I know I'll like it.....but it will be hard to beat the fun-ness of driving my GP

and my GP still looks better

My next car will not be a W-body, so no I'm not. I'll be looking at a Suburban even though I have no use for an eight passenger truck :wink: ...but the real question is, are you a diehard W guy with your next car being a non-W? :razz:

I'm still a W fan and haven't owned one for 2 years now. The Lumina is still around though and I do miss driving it sometimes - mainly in shitty conditions or gravel/rough road haha- poor car got so beat up but never let me down.

95-99, i'll agree with that, i love the way they look... the 01-end models.... too much like and intrigue/alero...

Might have to, we'll see how this week pans out. Both cooling fans and the AC compressor are all dead on this car as well.. and it needs an airbox and now a radiator. :lol: Might have to snag other odds and ends as well..