Rack reduction surgery

GOT2B GM

New rackless trunklid. Right color and everything. Also both Z tips and new mufflers are on the car. I need to raise the left tip a half inch. Maybe when it gets nicer out.

IMG_3996.jpg

IMG_3992.jpg

IMG_3994.jpg

IMG_3993.jpg

Debating a GTZ/Z26 spoiler......we'll see.

Also new, my nifty sticker over the peeling tint which will be getting fixed under warranty this summer.

IMG_3995.jpg

My dog says hello, he holds the couch down.

IMG_3991.jpg

Your missing a center cap on your right rear wheel! :willynilly:

Otherwise looks good! Your sure its perfectly lined up? haha

Jamie

Yes I am missing that center cap......have been since I got the car. Someone find me one!! :lol:

Its lined up close enough for this car, the TGP or Fiero I'd be a bit more picky.

Yeah yeah OCD I know.

Looks really good with the Z34 tips on it, and i love the trunk without that stupid looking rack on it. Only thing left to do is get rid of those rims :)

And on another note, i want one of those pothole stickers, where did you get that from?

Looks very good!

Did the other trunk lid have the plastic panel on it?? If so what kind was it?

I reused my old panel, my new lid didnt come with one, it was already missing at the yard.

heinz 57. Some sort of lab/shepard/mastiff cross. Thats what he looks like anyways.

He has the huge mastiff jaw. But has the most easy going personality ever.

We got him as a 1-2 yr old through a rescue.

I reused my old panel, my new lid didnt come with one, it was already missing at the yard.

damn, cause i need one for mine, and i cant find an black one around here in any j/y's.

Looks good, though I never really thought trunk racks looked bad. For some reason, I think at times they compliment Cutlass' better than a spoiler.

Car looks sharp, there was a guy on E-bay that chromed out a set of the pie (int.) wheels, didn't look great, didn't look bad. I'm partial to the sawblades, I know more common, but they look sharp.

Also, on the topic of the bare-back, it's almost as if you're copying some guy, I forget his name, but he's really anxious about people "stealing" his ideas!

Also, on the topic of the bare-back, it's almost as if you're copying some guy, I forget his name, but he's really anxious about people "stealing" his ideas!

I'm not going bareback... I have a spoiler going on :razz:

Jamie