does anyone know how to swap headrests ('98 Regal GS)

TurboSedan

i bought my "new" seats yesterday but the idiot that removed them fucked up the driver's side headrest. it looks like i can swap it out with my old one by defeating a wire type clip. is this correct? has anyone here done this? the replacement seats are from a '98 Regal LS but they are exactly like mine. the passenger side isn't power, but i can easily swap the bottom out so that's not an issue.

on the bright side i got a damn good deal on them because of that.

got it all figured out on the regalgs forum. there is a pinhole at the base of the poles that the headrest slides up/down on. it's right where the poles go into the seat back itself. you need to stick a pin or a pick tool in there and they come right out.

i just converted the passenger side seat to power base from my old passenger seat and i'm now ready to bolt these things in :) once i get the floors all vacuumed clean of course. it is going to be really nice to be able to hop into the car and see nice clean seats with no rips/holes in them. my old seats were horrible :redface: at least that was the only real problem with the interior. after i get it detailed it will all look really good again.