W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

This was from the summer IIRC. I know the thing was beat to shit, paint chips everywhere, and it had blue window tint. Not very visible in the picture, but still ugly as shit.

Image055.jpg

2G2WP522251351526-1.jpg

Saw this while browsing through the free Chicagoland Auto traders this morning.

Not THAT is ugly....VERY ugly  imo

Those Monte rims look like plastic on that car lol

The rims look like ass on ANY car. Even the Monte.

agreed......i think they shoulda put the rims that came on the 3400 monte's on the NA 3800 SS's ...they look a shit ton better.

:lol: Yeah, I thought it was really bad looking. I wish I had a better camera, but all I had was the cellphone, I was working. At least I managed to take a picture. Now if only I could hunt down that maroon 1st gen GP with a sheet metal DIY valance. :lol: I saw him a few times, but never managed to take a picture. :willynilly:

:lol: Yeah, I thought it was really bad looking. I wish I had a better camera, but all I had was the cellphone, I was working. At least I managed to take a picture. Now if only I could hunt down that maroon 1st gen GP with a sheet metal DIY valance. :lol: I saw him a few times, but never managed to take a picture. :willynilly:

ooooh i hope people get that excited to see my diy valence dealie.

ooooh i hope people get that excited to see my diy valence dealie.

How bad is yours? His is a piece of sheet metal or maybe stainless, since it's alwasy shiny, it's bent to shit just hanging on with either some rivets or a bunch of sheet metal screws, either way it looks fucked. He must have been a member on here at some point and found out that a broken/missing valance seriously affects the tranny.

as soon as my laptop is working again ill try to remember to post the pics of the monte and wifes gp in their current state. just for a taste: 90 gp le with the steel wheels from the monte with no covers with 205/75R15 tires and the 95 mc ls with the rusty 5 spokes but no centers. i have a feeling vomit and obscenities will follow. but the monte takes corners better now thanks to the shorter tires

My GTP with my CS wheel, on the first pics...

I had tried to backup my car after a BIGGG rain storm.. and it's the result ...lol

img11951oe7.jpg

img11941kq4.jpg

just 2 pics to show my bad idea ....

img11921le8.jpg

img11931hv6.jpg

under snow with CS wheels, waiting to part out .... this spring

img12471ap1.jpg

luminasawblades.jpg

I was just reminded of this quick photochop I did when contemplating some winter wheels. I think i might have the twist of the wheels off. I dunno, experts out there could tell me.