W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

This is someone I work with, I think it's one of my friends. If I find out it is I'll ask :lol:

I feel that gen of Bonneville got nice wheels.

Believe it or not I even like these wheels...

0255-042-wheel-profile-480.jpg

That is hard to believe, you don't like anything. Lol

If it's about wheels, I don't like anything currently in production. Now if you mean in general.... Then idk what to say.

• 1 month later...

I think the opposite. :lol: the Impala looks gross with those wheels. Hell, those wheels only look good in certain lights and at certain angles on the car they left the factory on..

I like the Bonneville wheelchair

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

post-2574-143689184773_thumb.jpg

My car. 1995 GPSE with '96 CS wheels, painted white. Lug caps metalflake blue. Blue valve stems. TranSport centercaps, painted white withe red arrowhead outline. Sumitomo HTR-Z 225/60R16 high performance summer tire.

I normally hate those cutlass 5 spokes... but for whatever reason, I like them on that car.

the Malibu with the CS 15" alloys is certainly out there though, I can only remember seeing those installed on 2 cars that were still on the road. kind of like the 5 spoke styled steel wheels that were on the 90GP, only seen one other GP with them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19003[/ATTACH]

My car. 1995 GPSE with '96 CS wheels, painted white. Lug caps metalflake blue. Blue valve stems. TranSport centercaps, painted white withe red arrowhead outline. Sumitomo HTR-Z 225/60R16 high performance summer tire. 

That looks great. I love that blue, I've always wanted to find one just like that, and put some 94-96 polished GP 5 spokes on it