W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

ns87

No coupes had the sedan front end.

Then watz up with that pic??? That is clearly a coupe with a sedan front end....and it dosent look modified at all....

There's no way that's stock, it most likely was involved in a front-end collision of some sort and they opted to cheap out and also get it repainted. Notice where the fender flares meet the bumper, it sticks out like crazy.

Although there are sedans with the coupe front end..

not stock ones

Yes, sedan could have the coupe front end, but not the B4U style... More like the 88-90 style, with or without the foglights too

not stock ones

Yes, sedan could have the coupe front end, but not the B4U style... More like the 88-90 style, with or without the foglights too

Ok, but they still had the center lightbar......so it's not really the coupe front end.

No coupes had the sedan front end. 

Then watz up with that pic??? That is clearly a coupe with a sedan front end....and it dosent look modified at all....

Really?  You don't see the horrible overspray on the headlights, or how the badges on the door are painted over?  Or how cheaply the paint is chipping off the top of the bumper......or the fact that the car has B4U on every panel except the front bumper? :lol:

16070358_1X.JPG

16070358_4X.JPG

not stock ones

Ok, but they still had the center lightbar......so it's not really the coupe front end.

No, they didnt have the center lighbar

Yeah I forgot about it too. They could have that front end or the one with the lightbar. The only one I remember seeing like that was Shaun's old one, I thought he put that bumper on.

Yeah I forgot about it too. They could have that front end or the one with the lightbar. The only one I remember seeing like that was Shaun's old one, I thought he put that bumper on.

I think they look much better without the lightbar, but with the foglights.. Dont see too many like that..

I think they look much better without the lightbar, but with the foglights.. Dont see too many like that..

I see them all over the place in MN. I should have taken pics of the local ones, there are at least 4 of them running around town in mint shape :lol: Old people drive them all.

yeah i dont see those too often with the inner lights like that

and even my 89 is getting harder and harder to find out on the streets but at least it had the stock wheels( i think its the only car ive had that the stocks have stayed on!!)