UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
notsoslimshady76

W bodies with the Wrong stock wheels

16070358_1X.JPG

16070358_4X.JPG

I see the Tags are sitten on the dash.........if i still lived in Texas.....id go to the junk yard just to collect licence plates.....since they stay w/ the cars there and those cars will never b driven again.

I see the Tags are sitten on the dash.........if i still lived in Texas.....id go to the junk yard just to collect licence plates.....since they stay w/ the cars there and those cars will never b driven again.

When 92 GP and I went to a yard in Lampasas, there was a Ford Explorer that was literally full of license plates. They were throwing them in through the open sunroof. :lol:

When 92 GP and I went to a yard in Lampasas, there was a Ford Explorer that was literally full of license plates. They were throwing them in through the open sunroof. :lol:

dude.........that'd b heaven to me.........i collect them. U dont find plates at yards here in NY cause plates stay w/ the owner....not the car.