Are there better trailing arms out there?

Piston.Hurricane

Would anybody know the part number to get it from GM? Is it only the Z34 that got the 22mm bar, cuz my lumina rear bar looks pretty beefy and its not a z34, and I dont feel think crawling under it without a jack right now to measure.

Yes, only 95 Z34's could have it!! Hell, Ken and I even found a white 95 Z34 COLUMN SHIFT!! with the 22mm bar.. Now that was an oddball car

I pulled one in the junkyard today. It was on a '95 Lumina LS.

Would anybody know the part number to get it from GM? Is it only the Z34 that got the 22mm bar, cuz my lumina rear bar looks pretty beefy and its not a z34, and I dont feel think crawling under it without a jack right now to measure.

Yes, only 95 Z34's could have it!! Hell, Ken and I even found a white 95 Z34 COLUMN SHIFT!! with the 22mm bar.. Now that was an oddball car

was it 22mm or 20mm because the lumina I have is an '95 LS

LS would more than likely be the 20mm bar...

LS would more than likely be the 20mm bar...

Both bars have the same yellow "WM" tag with the part number 10248629 and are 7/8".