Aftermarket Lumina Z34 parts

Myotis1134

I have a two-part question here:

1. Can anybody tell me how or where I can score Lumina Z34 body parts for my '91 Euro. I'm specifically talking about the bumpers and side skirts. When I nose around on cardomain.com, and check out some of the sweet luminas there, I see that a lot of body parts come from GM Performance. When I try to find body parts/kits on any of the several GM Performance sites, they all seem to be for engines and engine parts. Can someone point me in the right direction? I live in Alaska so it's not like I can go to the local salvage yard and have my choice of Z34s to pick from.

2. If buying aftermarket Lumina Z34 parts is not an option, is there a guide or forum that will tell me what other makes and models are compatible with my car? I'm talking dimension-wise. I see that a lot of people on here do engine and tire-swaps from other models, but as this is the Appearance/Car Care section you know what I'm interested in.

Thanks for reading/helping

well for the wheels and tires, almost all w-body wheels are interchangeable by generation... as for the facory body kit stuff and you being in alaska i have no idea what to tell ya

If i were you i'd talk to someone in Canada and see if they can ship you some parts, aftermarket is very VERY small for Luminas. If you have questions about parts, feel free to ask here (specifically) later and good luck, Jay

I have a two-part question here:

1. Can anybody tell me how or where I can score Lumina Z34 body parts for my '91 Euro. I'm specifically talking about the bumpers and side skirts. When I nose around on cardomain.com, and check out some of the sweet luminas there, I see that a lot of body parts come from GM Performance. When I try to find body parts/kits on any of the several GM Performance sites, they all seem to be for engines and engine parts. Can someone point me in the right direction? I live in Alaska so it's not like I can go to the local salvage yard and have my choice of Z34s to pick from.

2. If buying aftermarket Lumina Z34 parts is not an option, is there a guide or forum that will tell me what other makes and models are compatible with my car? I'm talking dimension-wise. I see that a lot of people on here do engine and tire-swaps from other models, but as this is the Appearance/Car Care section you know what I'm interested in.

As far as what you've seen on cardomain, despite what they list for exterior body mods, GM performance parts doesn't sell Z34 parts. I would try to see if someone in canada can help you out, or see if you can find someone selling Z34 parts in Canada or something.

And for your second question....this is the place for that!!!! If you don't see something that answers your question(s) about w-body compatability, post up here!!! We're glad to help