07 gp gt ?

dirrty05grandprix

there is a guy i work wit that just got this 07 gp gt, i thought in the 07 gts that they were supercharged. i asked him if it was and he said no, but i dont even think he has poped the hood yet lol. he isnt really into car. So my question is, are they superchargered, could u get it wit out the supercharger, like how u can get the cobalt ss, wit out one, idk im just wondering

The last year for the L67 was 05 in Monte's/Impalas. The GP's got the L32(with the Gen V blower) from 04-08. The GTP got dropped in 07 and the GT's were supercharged in 07 and 08 IIRc.

from wiki

For 2006, little changed for the Grand Prix. The three options are the Grand Prix, powered by the 3800 Series III V6, the GT, now powered by the 3800 Series III Supercharged V6, and the GXP, powered by the LS4 V8. The GTP designation (and with it the Comp-G) was dropped.

For the 2007 Model Year, A "Special Edition" body package was added, and the GT models received a new "Diffuser" style rear bumper. The model designations remained Base, GT,and GXP. Also, the active displacement management capability on the 5.3L V8 (GXP) was renamed to "Active Fuel Management" from "Displacement on Demand".

2008 is the Grand Prix's last year. The model was replaced by the new G8. For 2008, Pontiac did not offer the GT trim, but continued to offer both a base and GXP trim

Who dat?

hehehehehe! noob!

- A wiki (sometimes spelled "Wiki") is a server program that allows users to collaborate in forming the content of a Web site. With a wiki, any user can edit the site content, including other users' contributions, using a regular Web browser. Basically, a wiki Web site operates on a principle of collaborative trust. The term comes from the word "wikiwiki," which means "fast" in the Hawaiian language.

A wiki allows a visitor to the "wikified" Web site to edit the content of the site from their own computer. Visitors can also create new content and change the organization of existing content. The simplest wiki programs allow editing of text and hyperlinks only. More advanced wikis make it possible to add or change images, tables, and certain interactive components such as games.

A wiki provides a simplified interface. At any time, contributors can conveniently view the Web page as it looks to other subscribers, before and after the changes they have made. It is not necessary to know HTML (hypertext markup language) or perform work in HTML code. The best known example of a wiki Web site is Wikipedia, an online dictionary building collaboration.