More turn signal questions

Addicted to eaton

LOL Kenny, Jay I look forward to your guys post just because I can tell you know what you’re talking about.

But the picture shows what rock auto says. What one would I need? I

’m going to buy the wheel with controls from Jay when I get my check. and the atleat the radio from kenny, if he tells me how much.

Just kind of fucked right now. I was expecting a pay check and lost it. How I lost 1,000 bucks I don’t know. But the check got canceled and the money will be added onto my next check.

Right now i would just like to get the car legal. As i bought it for a daily driver. I got my lisence back on the 28th so i need something to drive now lol. right now im useing my Friends Lt1 Camaro and it fuckin sucks on gas lol.

whats the Electronic Push Button Control stuff? and kenny.. Ill take it lol. Does it have SWC? lol... It says the one out of the grand prix has the same part number. If its the same part number then its the same part Right?.

I think they are the same switch. only think different is how the dash harness is routed, as the brake lights do not go through the switch. make sense?

you need an clockspring SWRC coil too? I have that.

damn!!! they seem to be between 35 and 50 from a yard. those are harder to test, as I have no 95 here to try right now. lemme get back to you on the radio. I hope to tow home the 95 3.4 car I have, and I can check it out then.

No problem man. Forget about the radio lol. Oh and i just went and took the cutty around the block and realizes something when i turn my turn signal on the right it turns that tail light off. and when i do it to the left it turns that tail light off. that makes me feel better becase that kinda tells me its the turn signal switch dont it?

yeap! You should add turn signal indicators like I have in my 94, and soon to be in every other car I own. that way you know what your ass end is doing.

about the radio, I do have extra combo decks, and I'll sell one if you want, I was quoting what they cost me to buy.

Well get me a Quote with the radio to lol. Im kinda tight on cash right now. But i would love to have a radio lol. Btw how soon do you think we can do this? Me send you money you send me stuff. I can send money today.

Kenny, I just went ahead and bought a new on. I figure if im going to put the money and time into it i might as well have a new part. And thing is, I wanted it asap Im sorry man :( I feel like an ass hole. And Brans maker said they wanted 340 for the switch. And i said Is that installed!?!? and he said nope. installed would be about 700. I got it from orillyes lol 52.53 for the non swc.. Ill wire my own lol.

Kenny, I just went ahead and bought a new on. I figure if im going to put the money and time into it i might as well have a new part. And thing is, I wanted it asap Im sorry man :( I feel like an ass hole. And Brans maker said they wanted 340 for the switch. And i said Is that installed!?!? and he said nope. installed would be about 700. I got it from orillyes lol 52.53 for the non swc.. Ill wire my own lol.

No problem! :wink: lemme know what you do want otherwise.

Will the climate control's control box work with out the true dual air. becase if so.. I just want the eletronic box LOL.. Radio is still something i want. Revers light bar is something i want. But Money is something i want to.. and need lol.