squeeling brakes

supreme_style21

My brakes make a squeak when I'm driving. It's coming from the rear driver side. Now I know what a squawk usually signifies, but I am not sure this time. I pulled the wheel because I thought the pads were bad, but they were ok, almost new actually. The little metal shims they have semi-tack-welded on the backs were bent to shit and ripped up, so I was confused as to how that could happen. I just tore 'em off and put everything back together. It solved the problem for awhile, but now it's came back. They usually only squeak when I'm turning, in either direction. If I hit the brakes, it stops making noise. Sometimes it'll chirp rhythmically when I'm driving, but usually not. I just changed the rotors and pads 15k ago with all new premium garbage. Is the caliper sticking somewhat? Everything seemed to move freely when I took it all apart. The pads and rotors are in perfect shape.. that about leaves the caliper or the hub, if that's going out of whack or not?