damn addco bar....

19Cutlass94

If you look at one of the pics you will see the bolt sticking forward though the mountowards the lat link arms....I actually had to turn the bolt around make the head next to the lat link arms....there is ~.5" of clearance....so JUST right.

Sure there is... with the mount mounted the same way Adam has his, only rather than having the flat side facing the lateral links, I would have the other side facing them. I don't see why it wouldn't fit...

Hmmmmm now Im a part of this crazyness.

Can't have that now can we... :lol:

Jamie

Well if you use that set-up then of course it will fit.

Wow, I know this might not sound like a big deal, but why the fuck does no body give me credit about this shit. I am the fuckin person who spent 5 weeks going over the new bar with trey, I am the person who got you all new bars for free, and damit I am the one who went through all the trouble is getting all the names and taking care of all of you. Damit that fuckin set me off. To the people that dont know, I (dohcv6) got all the members new bars for free. Ahh now thats all cleared up. The stock brackets are shit, you need to make new ones. I will post pics tomorrow of what it should look like. The stock mounts break very fast and they suck to begin with. Any thing else you need to know? If so I am probably the one to ask as I am the one who knows this bar in and out. And just for the record, I never even got one fuckin PM to say thanks for the free bar. Some people are just plain out RUDE, but what ever,

Then gimme a free bar and Ill thank you. Nobody here got a free bar, they all paid for theirs so quit your bitching. Go bitch to the people that you gave the free bars, not to the people who bought their own and are working with what they have.

ok so one person did. My bad. that still doesnt give him an excuse to come in and bitch about everything.

Jay, yes it does.

There were others (that probably aren't around anymore) that got free bars from his hard work.

I do appreciate it.

ok so one person did. My bad. that still doesnt give him an excuse to come in and bitch about everything.

Jay, yes it does.

There were others (that probably aren't around anymore) that got free bars from his hard work.

I do appreciate it.

Not the people in this thread though.

Wow, I know this might not sound like a big deal, but why the fuck does no body give me credit about this shit. I am the fuckin person who spent 5 weeks going over the new bar with trey, I am the person who got you all new bars for free, and damit I am the one who went through all the trouble is getting all the names and taking care of all of you. Damit that fuckin set me off. To the people that dont know, I (dohcv6) got all the members new bars for free. Ahh now thats all cleared up. The stock brackets are shit, you need to make new ones. I will post pics tomorrow of what it should look like. The stock mounts break very fast and they suck to begin with. Any thing else you need to know? If so I am probably the one to ask as I am the one who knows this bar in and out. And just for the record, I never even got one fuckin PM to say thanks for the free bar. Some people are just plain out RUDE, but what ever,

Wow dude are you fucking serious? Who gives a shit.

Untill you spend time on the phone for days about a sway bar, shut the fuck up. Adam, no worries man. I was not really pissed just kind of pissed,lol. Actuall there were about 15 people that got free bars so thats not just one or two. BTW my name is Mark.

Wow this thread took a shit dive fast.....

*cough*wonder why*cough*

What Revision is the bar you got people for free? If there is a revised bar that fits into our cars without need for modification, why are they still selling the previous bar that does not work?? My bar says revision 1 on it, and on its own, with supplied hardware, it does not fit without rubbing.

For you to come into this thread and act the way your acting is complete bullshit. OK, you put a lot of work into it, you don't have to be a regular douche bag coming in here insulting all of us. I for one PAID ($190 more than free) for my bar, no one offered it to me for free, hell until now I never knew there was a free bar to be had. I'm also assuming that this FREE bar wasn't truly free, you got people an updated version of the bar they had already bought, thats not free, thats just sensible customer service.

Yes you should of gotten your pat on the back from the people you got free bars for, I'd be pissed too. But to come into a thread where people are working with what they have and go off the deep end like that expecting all of us to pat you on the back, its complete bullshit. None of us were ever offered a free bar (except Adam), and we are limited to making do with what we have by shimming it or making custom mounts, yeah its not your 5 weeks of hard work, sorry I can't enjoy that on my car. Instead, those of us that have the bar that rubs are discussing the ideas WE have to make it fit for a reasonable cost. Going out and having a new bar developed isn't feasible for us.

Jamie

Wow, Like I said before, until you spend time on the phone and never get a " pat on the back" then you really cant say much can you. I did get people a free bar. Here look at this way, it might make it easier for you. If you have the old version, and you get an updated version, there for you have 2 bars for the price of one. The old bar can be sold for roughly the same price as what you paid orignally, if not a little less. That would make the bar free, would it not??

I was the one who got people the new bar for free, there was a post along time ago and it was not just one person it was more like 15 or so. As far as you telling me that there are people that are pissed becasue they did not get one of the free bars is a totally different story.

If you had any sort of diplomatic skills you would have posted, yeah man you deserved alot of credit and thats a shame but some times people just forget. I would have totally understood and would have called Trey up and asked him to make another set of bars becasue people are still getting the old design. But becasue you posted what you posted, have bout cutting up your car to make the bar fit.

You still haven't said what revision is the one you put your work into. And all you have done is post calling us all out cause we aren't congratulating you on a job well done. Sorry but until today, I had no fucking clue.

You talk about diplomatic skills, but hypocritically, you come into the thread spouting off all your shit, rather than coming in and calmly telling us what we can do to rectify our problems, who needs the diplomatic skills now?

Jamie

If people didn't thank you enough or whatever you were expecting, this thread isn't the spot to cry about it.

The old bar can be sold for roughly the same price as what you paid orignally, if not a little less. That would make the bar free, would it not??

I can see that FS thread, FS, one ADDCO bar that doesn't fit... Huge line up for that one I'll bet

Jamie

dohc v6, unless your going to help us with this problem, get the fuck out of the thread. All you have done is piss and moan about how you didnt get a thank you from those people. Well guess what, adam is the only person HERE that got the bar for free. NO ONE ELSE. Im not going to sit here and say thank you for fucking up a thread that had a reason to it.

PISS Guys. I See Both Sides Of The Story. Yes, This Isn't The Right Thread To Piss and moan in, but at least things are cleared up as far as what bar everyone has. i had the original one that fit fine on a stock car, but once i lowered it, it didn't work. the revised bar i got for free, and THANK YOU MARK. I Even Had A Tad Of Trouble Getting It To Work, But Was Much Easier. I Have Spent Hours Upon Hours Under My Car. I Got Lots Of Ideas On How To Get Them To Work. It Is Just MUCH Easier If I'm There. I'll Post More Later, Posting From My Phone With T9 Sucks.