Would it fit?

Addicted to eaton

I was wondering if leather seats from a 1997-03 grand prix leather seats fit our Body style and bolt up? And if it did would it look good? I mean front and back. Does it Fit Like stock?

As someone who had gotten used to the seats in the TGP, and now drives a Gen II GTP, I have to worn you......the newer seats SUCK ASS!!

As someone who had gotten used to the seats in the TGP, and now drives a Gen II GTP, I have to worn you......the newer seats SUCK ASS!!

I detailed a 2nd Gen GTP sedan in the summer, and was VERY unimpressed with the seats. The front buckets have no lateral support...virtually flat if I remember, and IMO the "styling" of the seat if a little more bland.

I suppose the only advantage is that the drivers seat was available with built-in heat.

Sorry, I can't comment on fitament though.

I've come across dozens of '94 - '96 leather graphite seats in the junkyards around here. There is a huge hard in St. Louis called Speedway where you should have no trouble finding anything you need. I don't know how far that is from you, but it's worth the trip (I drove 4 hours or so each way). I've only been down there once, and came across an AWD 6000, a Celebrity Eurosport VR, and a LeSabre T-Type all on the same day.

I've come across dozens of '94 - '96 leather graphite seats in the junkyards around here. There is a huge hard in St. Louis called Speedway where you should have no trouble finding anything you need. I don't know how far that is from you, but it's worth the trip (I drove 4 hours or so each way). I've only been down there once, and came across an AWD 6000, a Celebrity Eurosport VR, and a LeSabre T-Type all on the same day.

Hm... Now that sounds like my kind of trip.. Only about 3-4 hours for me too depending on where it is...

I was just there a few weeks ago. That place is massive and awesome, but I actually didn't find anything that great w-body related, only one cutlass vert(which i grabbed the strut bar off of).

• 5 weeks later...