• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IRONDOG442

• slick

• jeremy

• Andrew

Are you going to add lowering springs or leaving those stock?

I'm really interested to see how this goes. Not this year, but probably next I'm hopefully going to have the funds to upgrade the suspension (plus, the car will be near 100k). I'd really like to get the KYB AGX's or GR2's. But I'm going to hopefully stick with the stock springs. I drag the car all around town so why do it more.

I will probably try and get away with using stock springs for two reasons

1. lowering springs are expensive

2. my struts arent totally bad so i havent really stressed the springs that much running around with toasted struts.

Instead of a larger sway bar, how about changing the mounts out. What you could do is get a set of poly mounts for a smaller diameter sway bar, where the saddle is smaller than the one that would come on the correct sized ones, and bore out the middle a little bit. This would go to say that you cant get the greasable ones. The less polyurethane around the sway bar, the less the polyurethane can compress, thus giving the effect of a larger sway bar.

Why do you want a larger front sway bar? These cars understeer like a bitch already.

If anything, I'd stiffen up the rear suspension before I did the front.

I'm with this guy /\ .

EVERY single W-Car pushes like a whore. I KNOW Intrigues got a slightly different spring set than GTP's and Regal GS's, but they are still a nose-heavy FWD pig. I'll have to dig out an article I have that itemize's (spelling??) the W-Car differences including the spring rates...........

*I* would stick a GMPP rear sway bar in and leave the front stock. Plus the AGX's of course...........a little adjustability goes a long way.

Thanks Andrew our ClubGp discount worked.

SubTotal : $819.76

Discount : $359.08

Discounted SubTotal : $460.68

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your SubTotal : $460.68

I saved like $370 WOOT PERFORMANCE PEDDLER FOR THE WIN !!!!

It says if you post this on a forum you will save an additional $10. I will let you know if it works.

Performance Peddler FTL !!!

I ordered these things last week I called and verified these were in stock he told me they were and they would be shipped Monday. Here it is a week later and they havent even been sent out yet. $460 and over a week later I got nothing except a hole in my ass. I have Chris coming over this weekend 6 hours away to install these fuckers and they wont be here. I specifically asked this person to verify they would be here by Friday April 4th, he said no problem. BULLSHIT!!

I am fucking steamed will not do any more business with this company, they sure took the money out of my account when I ordered them, they didnt have a problem doing that.

OH I didnt get the $10 discount either !! GRRRRR!!!!!!

FUCK PERFORMANCE PEDDLER RIGHT IN THE ASS !!!!!

hmm, that's weird. I always order my Magnaflow stuff from them and have never had a problem. never even knew about the cgp discount...i'll have to use that when I get my Jeep stuff.