WANTED!!! Any and All TGP/TSTE Pics and Vids for TGP tribute Video EDIT pg 1

AWeb80

Hey Adam check out my photobucket in my previous post, what you see is what I've got for pictures, you need to do this in the summer when we can get higher resolution pictures for ya.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AWeb80

• 92 GP

• GOT2B GM

• Psych0matt

Let me know if you got my email Adam. :wink: I'm sorting through some old pictures for some stuff for you as well. I'm likely not going to get around to anything "new" this week as I can't do much of anything without feeling sicker. :mad:

woot!!!

that video gets me PUMPED!!

love it!!!!!!!!!

where did you get that nascar pic?????!!!!!!! is there a link to that? I dont have that one yet.

the one with the stock car right on his ass. thats so fricken cool! I need that pic so I can print it out and tack it to the wall.

where did you get that nascar pic?????!!!!!!!

Probably from the same place I got it = someone on this board. It's not a TGP since it has silver xlaces.

Adam, I have a few Days of Thunder screencaps, but they're tagged(Bryan aka "Waskie" that used to own the TGP forum was the one that orignally took them).

woot!!!

that video gets me PUMPED!!

love it!!!!!!!!!

where did you get that nascar pic?????!!!!!!! is there a link to that? I dont have that one yet.

the one with the stock car right on his ass. thats so fricken cool! I need that pic so I can print it out and tack it to the wall.

here you go

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v639/AWeb/TGPs/

• 4 months later...

Hey Matt, i noticed the Ontario plates on your car...are you anywhere near Toronto? I was just up there over the weekend.

A bit late, but yeah I'm in Kitchener 1 hr west of Toronto.