WANTED!!! Any and All TGP/TSTE Pics and Vids for TGP tribute Video EDIT pg 1

AWeb80

I'd like to make a tribute vid to the TGP.

Please post or email me decent res pics and vids. I will not edit any lic plates, so do those before you send to me if you want them edited.

Please have them by thurs or friday...as I'll try and get it done this weekend.

email is

my sn @ hotmail.com

You don't need to post pics here if you have them hosted in a PB account...just post the link.

If they are somewhere that is password protected, the post the pics.

If you want your SN in the video, send you SN along w/ the email if you email me the pics

I figured I'd post this here to get as much response as possible....

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Thanks.

anyone who submits pics gets to suggest music for the vid.....only those who submit pics.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AWeb80

• 92 GP

• GOT2B GM

• Addicted To Boost

I don't have dial up. I got them uploaded, did you not see, n00bage? :mrgreen:

And who the fuck still has dial up? anybody? C'mon even Dave (Gearhead43) upgraded from Dial-up. i think that SHOULD have completed the world's list of Dial-Up customers :lol:

LOL back when i lived with my parents I was the reason we changed from dial up to cable :lol: Dad was a trucker and i was online all the time, so we were always missing his calls LOL

shit Nick offer to pay the difference, hell it's probably $5

PsychoMatt, Even If The Exterior Pics Aren't That Good. Get Some Good Pics Of The Features. Turbo, Hud, Dic, Etc. Good Close Ups, I Want To Highlight All The Unique Things About There Cars.

Not bad Matt

do you have high rez ones you could ZIP to me via email?

I'd like to crop the extra cars out of your pics to get just TGP's.

I may have to raid Mfewtrails PB account....

where are some more red TGP's....and Gray leather interiors?

PsychoMatt, Even If The Exterior Pics Aren't That Good. Get Some Good Pics Of The Features. Turbo, Hud, Dic, Etc. Good Close Ups, I Want To Highlight All The Unique Things About There Cars.

The calculator steering wheel!

E-mail sent with LOTS of pictures and suggestions- keep me posted Adam. Also Adam, when do you want to have this finished?? In a few months when its nicer out, I will gladly get more high res pics of my TGP for you to use. Let me know....

Yes, I have dial-up. I live too far out in the middle of nowhere to get anything else... no DSL or high speed providers will come out here this far :lol: So.. I have dial-up... yay! :lol:

Adam, what size pictures do you prefer? Most of the stuff I have is likely in the 1024x768 size since I use that on my 17'' monitor... Also, are you looking for just exterior pictures? Feel free to use whatever you want from my photobucket page.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/mfewtrail/1990%20TGP/?start=0

The newer stuff is probably on page 4 or 5(there used to be a page 5, I have no clue what happened to it...). None of it is really "new" though as I haven't taken pictures in a long time. If I feel any better(damn flu!), I'll try to take some by the end of the week and a few videos too. I have some small video clips now(speedo vid to an actual 110mphISH), and some WOT takeoff vids that are kinda dark. I'll send you some links once I upload them to a host that will keep the full quality. Oh yeah, I have a 19.5mb version of the motortrend TGP video clip in mpeg format. It's that clip off of youtube with the horrible sound. :lol:

Yes, I have dial-up. I live too far out in the middle of nowhere to get anything else... no DSL or high speed providers will come out here this far :lol: So.. I have dial-up... yay! :lol:

Call your phone company, I'm sure they provide DSL. I've had DSL here for four years now and I live in a very rural area with a population that's likely around 100 people. :lol: Even the areas surrounding me with hardly any people living there have had DSL available for the past 1.5 years. I started with 1.5mb/sec in '04 and the moved up to 3mb when it became available a year later. If you do not have DSL at all, but your phone company provides it, you can petition for them to start covering your area(that's what they did here and after so many signatures, they started providing here).