x-laces on the regal, or keep the current 17's?

xtremerevolution

Having seen your car in person a few times, keep the 17's on there. Crosslaces are becoming played out like 077's, but that's just IMHO.

Possibly, but where else can you get a set of 8 inch wide rims made to fit our cars perfectly...and so cheap

Having seen your car in person a few times, keep the 17's on there. Crosslaces are becoming played out like 077's, but that's just IMHO.

Possibly, but where else can you get a set of 8 inch wide rims made to fit our cars perfectly...and so cheap

x2

Even though my girlfriend hates the way they look...

x2

Even though my girlfriend hates the way they look...

.....so,....just all the more reason to get them.....jmmmmuuuahhahahahahaha /evil laugh

I can't go with 18's. The ride with the 17's is harsh enough.

I bet its ure spring/shock combination. I bet the KYB GR2's can't rebound fast enough to compensate for the 2 inch drop.

I bet its ure spring/shock combination. I bet the KYB GR2's can't rebound fast enough to compensate for the 2 inch drop.

Its not bottoming out, its just really stiff and I feel every bump way too hard.

Its not bottoming out, its just really stiff and I feel every bump way too hard.

well, w/ me 245/50's...the ride is sooo nice.

well, w/ me 245/50's...the ride is sooo nice.

Yeah, but 215/45/17's are really thin tires with a very stiff sidewall.