AWeb STB - Awesome!

GP1138

When I put the Cutty vert front STB on my TGP, I noticed less body roll in cornering. I need to install my RSTB when I replace my struts.

You will notice a huge difference in corning with new struts and a rstb. What struts you going with? I got kybgr2s and I love them.

I will be going with KYB GR2s. It handles pretty good right now, but the combo of old struts and worn out springs makes for too much body roll and not a very tight feel to it. Heh on a roadtrip this summer, I was on a cloverleaf that said 20 MPH next to it, and I sped up around it until the tires started screaming at 45 MPH- never lost grip to the road though. :smile: It will be better with new suspension. In the rear end, I will be making my own coilovers, ditching the monoleaf, running KYB GR2s front and rear, and running the AWEB RSTB and my Cutty vert front stb. I haven't completely decided yet what to do with the front suspension besides replacing the struts.. would be cool to have front coilovers to match the rears going in...

Sorry for rambling a bit.. :lol:

I had the GMPP front STB on my old 92 sedan and it made a big difference (FE1 car). I then made a rear STB and put it on that car as well. Really helped out. Now, the STE, I but the front STB on it first and didn't notice a big difference (Y99 car). The rear STB actually made a bigger difference, I thought, on the STE.

I noticed a difference right away back when I had put the Cutlass vert bar on my FE1 CS... it was definetly tighter. Didn't make nearly the difference that the 245s had though lol. I still haven't gotten a chance to even try Adam's bar out yet.. both my W's have been parked.