AWeb STB - Awesome!

GP1138

So, I just got done throwing my car around a 25mph turn at 50mph on wet pavement. I don't know if it was the Regatta 2's, or the fact that I hugged the curve really tightly, or that I just simply can feel the road, but I can't get the car to spin out by accident. I know if I turn the wheel too far, I will, but on WET PAVEMENT, it just sticks. I have a front STB on it as well.

If you haven't bought one yet, and drive any kind of aggressive or curvy roads, GET ONE. It's very well made, and it definitely added some stability to the rear end. I was somewhat hesitant to install it right at the tail end of Autumn, but I've driven with it through deep snow, and haven't had any problems yet.

Anyone had any good experiences with this?

any RSTB > none.

I couldnt tell you the turns Ive took with my car. And if I didnt have that suspension work, my car would be done :lol:

For a stock right hight car, like yours, it makes a hige difference. Although make sure you have good struts or else it will almost be a lost cause.

The front bar makes no difference at all. Least I cant tell when Ive drove mine with and without it installed

It makes a huge difference in my opinion, at least with my struts and stock FE3 suspension. It's the difference between turning flat, and turning with body roll. Pulling into driveways is where I notice it the most.

The front bar makes no difference at all. Least I cant tell when Ive drove mine with and without it installed

It makes a huge difference in my opinion, at least with my struts and stock FE3 suspension. It's the difference between turning flat, and turning with body roll. Pulling into driveways is where I notice it the most.

I didnt notice anything with the front bar.. its the rear bar that made a difference.

x2. Turning into driveways is where you feel it a lot.

With my lowered suspension and well rated tires, I can really feel the difference this thing makes. :biggrin:

I didnt notice anything with the front bar.. its the rear bar that made a difference.

Did you put them on at the same time?

x2. Turning into driveways is where you feel it a lot.

With my lowered suspension and well rated tires, I can really feel the difference this thing makes. :biggrin:

QFT! Believe me, I riden in his car! Taking those turns actually hurts my back. Nothing like I've ever experienced.

I Noticed a difference with the front cutty bar on my car, but the rear was a huge difference. I Plan on a bigger rear swaybar and some front lowering springs for my car, and some poly bushing some time in the next 6 months or so.

I Noticed a difference with the front cutty bar on my car, but the rear was a huge difference. I Plan on a bigger rear swaybar and some front lowering springs for my car, and some poly bushing some time in the next 6 months or so.

What kind of front shocks do you have? If you get lowered springs for the front, expect to also replace the front shocks to KYB GR2's. OEM shocks with lowered suspension is not a very good combination.

Yeah, I was going to do the same thing but then I struck with a sense of reality..... it's a early '90s GM. Boy was I red in the face.

Yeah, I was going to do the same thing but then I struck with a sense of reality..... it's a early '90s GM. Boy was I red in the face.

What? How is this constructive? Keep your sarcasm to yourself.

When I put the Cutty vert front STB on my TGP, I noticed less body roll in cornering. I need to install my RSTB when I replace my struts.

You will notice a huge difference in corning with new struts and a rstb. What struts you going with? I got kybgr2s and I love them.