1995 chevy lumina battery removal

greenbacks911

i just want to know if there is light at the end of the tunnel. i need to replace the battery. btw my car has the 3.1. i took off the brace with three bolts, removed the windshield wiper reservoir, and i am not removing the bolts from the battery brace. i got one out and now there is one that is approximatley 6 inches deep. i am hoping that is the last one but it looks like i might have to remove more parts to get to another bolt but i am not for sure. does anyone know how many more bolts are hidden if any. and why is this damned battery hidden.

thanks

yes thats the bolt im talking about. once i remove that bolt am in the clear or do i have to remove the air box too?

I think I removed the airbox out of necessity when I replaced my battery 3 years ago. Just detach the airbox from in front of the MAF sensor.

If you're talking about the bolt that holds down the airbox near the positive terminal, yes you need to remove it if my memory serves me correctly. See pic below...

DSCF2043.jpg

nice stcker