lumina seats

greencutlassdrvr

Man, those seat brackets are ugly as fuck. That would've deterred me from putting them in my car :puke:

Well Recaro seats are not made with those plastic moulded trim pieces that go around the base of the seats like the stock have. I like the bare bones no bullshit no pretty no bullshit nonsense with these seats. The tracks are a tradeoff for comfort and support.

Those seats dont ollk bad in your z34 however i think you should have them redone, or atleast give that cloth paint a try ive never sene that done to an interior but your drivers seat looks pretty beat up in the corner where the gun belt digs into the seat, its a shame that these seats were only for Police cars and only fold up by a hand crank

i dunno, aside from being beige instead of black, I love them

I agree. I do love them for the ride support. I switched cars yesterday and drove in Mrs. bOuLeVaRds '98 Lumina and i felt like I was driving a sofa with a steering wheel. I'm going tomorrow to talk to my polish girlfriend about covering them black.