• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psych0matt

• pontiac6ksteawd

• Addicted To Boost

• krenzy

• 1 month later...

I am so fucking sick of white cars, but am strangely attracted to that white TGP. I usually like white B4U GP coupes, but the B4M just looks so much fucking better, not having the miniquads.

God damn guys you make it sound like the light output sucks. I have silverstar ultras and light output is AMAZING, even stock its pretty good. Either way I prefer glass over plastic.

God damn guys you make it sound like the light output sucks. I have silverstar ultras and light output is AMAZING, even stock its pretty good. Either way I prefer glass over plastic.

The light output isn't terrible, but it isn't that good...and that's a fact. PS: My composite TGP lights are glass just like my miniquads.

i was impressed with the silverstars in my miniquad cars. We'll see what happens when i throw them in the TGP...

Oh and as far as night time apperance goes.........i'm going to have to say i like 91-93 B4U fogs over B4M fogs. I fucking love B4M, don't get me wrong on that. I bet at night with a good set of lights though (i.e. silverstar ultras) there is lots of misunderstanding by others on the road!