pics of other colored TGPs?

Psych0matt

Just curious if anyone has any pics, or a different colored TGP. I had a thought that if I ever get a repaint in the future, it'd be neat to go white (probably not too practical, but a fun thought), but I was curious.

Also, anyone wanna try and attempt a while chop? (i know black and white are hard)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psych0matt

• pontiac6ksteawd

• Addicted To Boost

• krenzy

NAH, wouldnt look good on a TGP, that color is more suited for 3.4 cars.. :nana:

pshhh, I already have one of those :biggrin: I'm just curious, cuz it would be different, and I like white, and the black wheels on white look slightly better than black on black IMO

Just look at a rear and/or side view of a '91-93 white car and you'll pretty much know what it'll look like in white.

The only other colors I've seen them painted is a non-metallic black, plum crazy/black(I think everyone remembers that TGP? :lol:), and then some shade of gray or silver that a guy here painted his TGP a while back.

Well, I've wondered what a white TGP would look like, so I did an early morning photoshop of one...let me know what you think. I know my PS skills aren't 100% yet so bare with me...

WhiteTGP.jpg

For white to work, I think you would need to have a Charchol interior. I am NOT a fan of tan interiors with white exteriors. Not enough contrast in my opinion!

I'd go with a dark metallic blue

I'm with Jeremy here...I LOVE dark Metallic Blue....

Would be nice if we had access to that pic... Asks me for a username and password.

Me too.

and with the white one, I loooooooooove it!!!!! I agree though, I would definitely 100% get a charcoal interior, and black x-laces. anyone wanna ps the wheels black?

fixed :redface:

I almost bought a white/charcoal leather GTP once for $400.. I think all it really needed was intake gaskets, but I didn't have the cash and mom would've fucking killed me.. I already had the Cutlass and the TSTE as a project :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would be nice if we had access to that pic... Asks me for a username and password.

Me too.

and with the white one, I loooooooooove it!!!!! I agree though, I would definitely 100% get a charcoal interior, and black x-laces. anyone wanna ps the wheels black?

try this, i didnt need a password, hopefully no one will get pissed off if i post this.....it they do, i will take it down, i was doin this for the group.

TSTEblue2.jpg