• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 95 BLKDOUT Drop Top

• ALephart

• GnatGoSplat

• pwmin

Dont waste your time with a 4.6 buy one of the 10,000 shleby series one engines on ebay now since their factory just closed down, 320 hp for less than $1,000

that might acutally be worth it but i already got access to the caddy, im buyin the complete car for dirt cheap with a runnin engine and tranny.

Dont waste your time with a 4.6 buy one of the 10,000 shleby series one engines on ebay now since their factory just closed down, 320 hp for less than $1,000

that might acutally be worth it but i already got access to the caddy, im buyin the complete car for dirt cheap with a runnin engine and tranny.

I for one would want to swap the LS4 engine in a 1st gen W-body. Until I saw this 4.0 Aurora engine deal!

Aaron Lephart

the only reason im lookin into doin this swap is because im gettin everything i need for dirt cheap, im talkin under 800 beans for EVERYTHING. if i threw in... say that shelby motor, im lookin at a grand or more for a short block, about 600 for the ECM, and about another 800 for throw around money (misc. parts) thats at least 2400 beans... and im a college student.

the only reason im lookin into doin this swap is because im gettin everything i need for dirt cheap, im talkin under 800 beans for EVERYTHING. if i threw in... say that shelby motor, im lookin at a grand or more for a short block, about 600 for the ECM, and about another 800 for throw around money (misc. parts) thats at least 2400 beans... and im a college student.

It was impressive for the time. Now GM is getting that much power out of the V6 in the CTS!

Aaron Lephart

Yeah its been an interesting year and a half. Things are good. The 96 GTP finally met her demise at my hands. Not in an accident so to speak, decided to take out my anger. Anyhow the car is gone. I'll provide a pic providing you don't think i've gone mad.

Actually there is a prestine red 94 Z34 that is around town and I offered the owner 4k and she seems like she might bite. 32k original miles. Its just dieing for a transplant.

Still have the TGP?

Huh, for some reason I thought you sold your GTP a long time ago. Did you have it this whole time?

Yeah, I'd like to see a pic, although I can't guarantee I won't think you've gone mad!

Yeah, I still have the TGP. The fuel pump died due to sitting around too long. I'm planning to replace the fuel pump and sell it, maybe next Spring.

I'm starting to get to where I'd like something a little less sporty. :lol:

I for one would want to swap the LS4 engine in a 1st gen W-body. Until I saw this 4.0 Aurora engine deal!

4.0 Aurora engine deal? You have something planned?

The GTP made it way to my dad, then my sister, then briefly for me. Then a troublesome bolt gave me hell and I picked up a sledgehammer and proceeded to bash the car into a million pieces. And busting up my hands and arms in the rage. All in front of my 70 year old father which pretty much gave him a heart attack. If there's anything I do regret, it's destroying it in front of him.

gtpdeath.jpg

It seems only right in my warped mind. I had been trying to sell it even down the price to $5000.00. And I had probably 20k into the car and countless hours. I brought it into this world, I should be able to take it out. Plus I would rather see it destroyed then in the hands of someone who would'nt appreciate it.

Aaron Lephart

I brought it into this world, I should be able to take it out. Plus I would rather see it destroyed then in the hands of someone who would'nt appreciate it.

Whoa. :eek:

It seems only right in my warped mind. I had been trying to sell it even down the price to $5000.00. And I had probably 20k into the car and countless hours. I brought it into this world, I should be able to take it out. Plus I would rather see it destroyed then in the hands of someone who would'nt appreciate it.

Dude.. wtf.

Aaron... you've definitely gone mad! That's a lot of blood, did you have to go to the ER?

No but I did have to sleep on the marble floor in my bedroom bathroom. Bleeding did'nt stop for a while, and I went to a family clinic the next day rather then the ER.

Back to topic at hand! Or Shawn, feel free to lock it up.

Aaron Lephart

wtf? hope you take your meds from now on after that little episode.

The worst part I checked out OK. It was hell getting my right to drive back! ALLOT of tests after head trauma. No meds. The great thing about this country, I can do whatever I want to MY property :)

Aaron Lephart

I thought a long time ago, there was a white Monte Carlo that had a northstar swap, I remember him puting the ECM in the trunk, that's about all I remember. Does anyone else know what one I'm talking about, I think it was a 95 Monte, it was still FWD.

I thought a long time ago' date=' there was a white Monte Carlo that had a northstar swap, I remember him puting the ECM in the trunk, that's about all I remember. Does anyone else know what one I'm talking about, I think it was a 95 Monte, it was still FWD.

[/quote']

Yeah you are correct. It was on ebay a little while ago I believe.

The GTP made it way to my dad, then my sister, then briefly for me. Then a troublesome bolt gave me hell and I picked up a sledgehammer and proceeded to bash the car into a million pieces. And busting up my hands and arms in the rage. All in front of my 70 year old father which pretty much gave him a heart attack. If there's anything I do regret, it's destroying it in front of him.

gtpdeath.jpg

Aaron Lephart

looks like someone didn't appreciate it! is that ironic it was you? :rolleyes:

is that read ale phart? that how you read it? if so , thats funny as hell. :lol: when I read that I laughed my ass off. :lol: your alright man. a little twisted. :confused:

I have heard of this guy way back a few years ago. back when everyone was getting banned and courthoused. but its way more cool here these days if you ask me.