94+ brakes with 15in rim

Hairdo12

I did a quick search and found one topic where someone said they used a 15 steel rims with the 94+ rear brakes. I am not 100% convinced yet a 15 inch first gen aluminum Lumina rim will fit over the 94+ rear brakes. Does anyone know for sure if this rim will fit? The writeup in the FAQ section has me a little worried it won't. I guess if no one knows I could try to find a 15 inch rim at the yard to see if it fits before I go to work taking the brackets off. I am sick of doing rear brakes every 10 months and have finally decided the time is now to go to the better design.

Thanks.

I did a quick search and found one topic where someone said they used a 15 steel rims with the 94+ rear brakes. I am not 100% convinced yet a 15 inch first gen aluminum Lumina rim will fit over the 94+ rear brakes. Does anyone know for sure if this rim will fit? The writeup in the FAQ section has me a little worried it won't. I guess if no one knows I could try to find a 15 inch rim at the yard to see if it fits before I go to work taking the brackets off. I am sick of doing rear brakes every 10 months and have finally decided the time is now to go to the better design.

Thanks.

I know my 95 regal has 15" rims. I don't imagine they would be much smaller internally than your rears. If the rims fit on the front (which should be bigger rotors), they should fit in the rear as well.

Thanks.

I know my 95 regal has 15" rims. I don't imagine they would be much smaller internally than your rears. If the rims fit on the front (which should be bigger rotors), they should fit in the rear as well.

They do fit over the fronts, but also keep in mind that my 15in donut will fit over the fronts but it is known it does not fit over the 94+ rears.

i had a set of 15inch steelies that i had snow tires mounted on they were 88-93 rims, and they would NOT clear the 94' rear brakes, however my early style spare tire cleared them no problem.

aluminum wheels will clear no problem just the early 14inch and 15inch steelies won't clear.

I am sick of doing rear brakes every 10 months and have finally decided the time is now to go to the better design.

I just never change my rear brakes LOL. Serious note though, I think the 15 inch rims are fine with the new brakes