The Ghoul's 95 - WIP, its good to be here

theghoul

Hello gents,

Ben lurking around here for a while. I thought I'd finally join and become part of the crew. Here my spring time baby.

thevert.JPG

Its a 95 3.4 w/ 20's , a new top 2 12in subs and a Double DIN DVD radio w/ sirius sat. Yeah, I love it.

Needs a little more love. some slight body work (I hate dings) , the infamous weather strips on the rear windows and the new top needs to be folded some more. But beside that its pretty clean. Rides good. A/C blows cold, but with a vert, who needs it.

innards.JPG

The 95's new dashboard config (yeah thats a Chris Rock DVD playin). Not to bad methinks.

I hope I can contribute and help out.

Thats the first W-body with larger than 18" inch rims that looks good, in fact that looks fucking spactacular man. Good work!

Thats the first W-body with larger than 18" inch rims that looks good

well thanks! :lol: I really like it though. I think it'd look better with silver wheels instead of chrome, but thats just my preference. either way, effing nice! :tumb:

That car looks amazing, man. I love the red lip tails and spoiler!

The wheels look alright, IMO, I like Matt's wheels better, but yours are a close runner-up.

I love those verts.

Thanks for the Kudos guys. Its good to be around people who can appreciate a good future classic.

I'm from Michigan BTW. I thought the tell tale signs of the bad roads in the first pic would denote that. Our roads blow.

Also, I agree, "the Club" is useless, but I want to try to slow down the "haters" who may wish to hurt my baby. So I added a disabling alarm as well as some visual protection, albeit useless.

Heres my next to last indulgence for it. I wanted to keep it classy without a bunch of gaudiness (spinning wheels, lowering, loud colors etc)

platebox.jpg

Thank you licenseplates.tv (prices are bit high, but fast shipping)

plateside.jpg

A nice chrome license plate. <Austin powers goldmember voice> "I love Chrommmme" </austin powers goldmenter voice>

platefront.jpg

You can also see the hi intensity fog lamps I installed. It was actually relatively easy, now putting a new starter on it.. :cussing:.

Welcome! Nice car. I really like those wheels. When it is all said and done it is still hard to beat a classic ole 5 spoke design. Everyone has em but they just look so damn good.

-Sean

Where at in MI? We have a ton of members from MI.

Yeah, no shit!

Architecture on the buildings look like north-east Detroit or close suburbs! I live in Shelby Twp., there a quite a few of us around here.

BEAUTIFUL car man. I am in love with it. I like the rim design, but I am not a fan of chrome or polished rims. I like the design very much though. THe front plate is pretty hot, but I wouldn't have gone CHrome (See? there I go again, lol).. I like the inderstated class it has.. And looking at it, it looks like they took the grille/hood rocket from a Silhouette or Bravada, and the 'Oldsmobile' from a Ciera or Calais.

Great Convertible though. I am in love with it!