95 cutlass supreme sedan mini quads?

hell_raiser

hey

is there away of putting the mini quads from a coup on on 4 door like the whole front end ?

maby make the arse end look the same by cuttin it off a 2 door and welding the coup back on the sedan?

i want the look of a 2 door but the use of 4 doors lol the car is lowered and has all coup suspention breaks and stuff

it has a 3.4 doch swap and 5 spoke rims it looks good its dark green

you have to swap the whole front end on. Youll also have to swap the whole ass end on as well. Although I dont think the ass end will work because I think the quarters are different between the coupes and the sedans, especially around the taillight. And yes the coupes and sedans will have the same suspension parts, theres nothing special about that.

BTW, spelling owns you.

You can go two ways with this.

Way one:

Get the coupe mini quads, hood, bumper, and fenders. Grab the associated wiring pigtails to be safe too becasue I think the foglights are different bulbs. Then if you're up to it, cut your sedan bumper and coupe bumpers at the top seam. Then merge the sedan bottom to the coupe top. Fiberglass, bondo, sand, prime (x100000), paint, and clear. This would be the easiest, plus you can retain all your stock body cladding.

Way two:

DO the same as above. But also get yourself two sets of side cladding from the coupe. It will be easier to cut the long pieces shorter than to make the short ones longer. And would look cleaner. As for the rear bumper, do the same as I described for the front bumper in Way One above. This will allow you to retain the stock tail lamps. I was looking into swapping on coupe tails. That gets into expensive metal work I wasn't going to even TRY to mess with.

I had intended to try this swap, but I plan to buy a convertible so I 'drydocked' the idea. I might get a sedan again and try something similar, or make the Aerotech III concept a reality.

Good luck.

EDIT: Forgot to tell you some important info. You WILL need the header panel and turn signal markers for the front. The header panel, just FYI, is where the lights and all that jazz mount to.

The door curvature wouldn't match up. The coupes have a little bit of a "shoulder" that sedans don't have. You'd need custom-made door skins. I suppose you could make some out of a bunch of 2dr skins. I'm not sure a 4dr with coupe parts would still look as good as a real coupe because the roofline is sleeker on a real coupe.