what do u think of this kit?

grand prix

I could lie and say it looks nice, but I'd be lying.

Honestly, you're on the wrong board if you're looking to get approval of any non-stock body kit.

well actualy my fav kit is the oem 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP , i was going to get one but the wrecking yard crushed the gtp i was goint to pull it off ..

Ban Her! :lol:

im sure a body kit CAN be made thatll look better than the B4U, but i highly doubt anyone will ever make one. i wouldnt mind having something that would eliminate the rear bumper shelf.

That kit needs wheel flares. Get the 94-96 B4U Body kit that you were talking about. They only were available from 94-96, so stop calling it the 94 GTP :smile:

Like I said in your other post, its not hard to swap it on. Only thing will be a little more trickier is the mini quads (head lights)

Ban Her! :lol:

im sure a body kit CAN be made thatll look better than the B4U, but i highly doubt anyone will ever make one. i wouldnt mind having something that would eliminate the rear bumper shelf.

:lol: Well it's not the ugliest I've seen.. let's put it that way.

the front bumper shape kinda reminds me of my friends 80's monti, i don't really like the quad lights on the 94 i like the earlyer style but i like the 94 sides and back o well i have a friend that can make me a kit but it is like 500 for him to do it for me and i don't have that much money i just invested 100 in leather int for my gp its dark gray black almost and i need a paint job bad but i was holding that off till i put a kit on if i even decide to...

Like I said in your other post, its not hard to swap it on. Only thing will be a little more trickier is the mini quads (head lights)

I thought the hard part was getting it all painted the same color :lol: (I'm gonna bug you till you get paint, get used to it)

Yeah I think that kit looks like ass. I can't even envision a kit that would look good on our cars. Someone needs to call Troy Trepanier or Chip Foose, lol.

Jamie