• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psych0matt

• GutlassSupreme

• kuwaitliberation

• GnatGoSplat

So, I had a thought. well, first of all, how would you replace that part anyways? secondly, Aweb has made all sorts of things, why not something small like this? i mean if a bunch of us need it anyways, i cant see it being to incredibly expensive. not $250 anyways. i think if someone knew what measurements to take and could maybe draw something up and let him in on it, maybe we could all fix this. I'll point him to this thread

So, I had a thought. well, first of all, how would you replace that part anyways? secondly, Aweb has made all sorts of things, why not something small like this? i mean if a bunch of us need it anyways, i cant see it being to incredibly expensive. not $250 anyways. i think if someone knew what measurements to take and could maybe draw something up and let him in on it, maybe we could all fix this. I'll point him to this thread

Since my bracket isn't broken and just missing the pin, I can get the measurements. I'll take photos and overlay dimensions for it.

awesome, I pmed him kind of explaining things. mine's been broken probably since long before i bought it. it;d be great to finally have it go down all the way!we'll see if he shows up in this thread

You can have what's left of mine, I kept the broken pieces. I just need to drill it out. I'm thinking it can just be drilled out and reattached some other way, maybe using bolts or something with a cotter pin. I don't know where to get the nylon (or teflon?) bushings though.

The factory piece includes the corner of the top frame, so removing the fabric is required.

I had asked Jeremy how much for this piece from the vert he was parting, but I think it was too much trouble to remove it.

• 2 weeks later...

found site that still sells them, came to $397 for the passenger side one.

http://www.gmpartscheap.com

Item Number MSRP Core Price Price

12505325 $367.88 $0.00 $275.91

Convertible/soft top - Frame and components - Cross bow - Arm

#4 Left 1990 - 1995

12505324 $397.02 $0.00 $297.76

#4 Right 1990 - 1995

found site that still sells them, came to $397 for the passenger side one.

http://www.gmpartscheap.com

12505325 $367.88 $0.00 $275.91

#4 Left 1990 - 1995

12505324 $397.02 $0.00 $297.76

#4 Right 1990 - 1995

So, the left is $275.91 and the right is $297.76? What the hell is it made of? Platinum?