• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave Bodley

• Addicted To Boost

• mfewtrail

• Rick5638

• 2 months later...

Nice Dave, but those pictures aren't doing that low mileage example much justice. :mrgreen:

To post the images here, you can take each individual link(example: "http://azauctionservice.com/tgp1.JPG") and copy it down. Then click the picture image shown above the post reply section here that looks like this img.gif...now paste your links in between the image brackets that appear and your pictures will show up in your post.

Here ya' go...

tgp1.JPG

tgp2.JPG

tgp3.JPG

tgp4.JPG

tgp5.JPG

tgp6.JPG

tgp7.JPG

tgp8.JPG

tgp9.JPG

tgp10.JPG

tgp11.JPG

tgp12.JPG

tgp13.JPG

Thanks for the help You make it sound so Easy It took me over a hour trying to just figure out how to get the jpeg number in there Thanks again Dave

WOW!! :eek: That is HANDS DOWN the nicest TGP I've ever seen! :cool: Awesome! :thumb:

If his is the nicest, Yours is a very close second...

Thanks man!! ;) :cool:

Sorry I can not help with the info on the tint It was done when i picked it up at the dealer, it had 3120 miles on it when i got it. it was driven by the General Mgr. Wife as a Demo and they had the windows tinted for her I got it in Nov of 89 and we put 1360 miles on it in the last 18 years..............Thanks

Dave, what % tint do you have on your TGP? I REALLY like how that looks! I wanna tint mine just like that. :cool:

Nick,

That tint looks like 20%, maybe as light as 30%, but I am leaning more towards 20%.

Sorry I can not help with the info on the tint It was done when i picked it up at the dealer, it had 3120 miles on it when i got it. it was driven by the General Mgr. Wife as a Demo and they had the windows tinted for her I got it in Nov of 89 and we put 1360 miles on it in the last 18 years..............Thanks

Dave, have you ever looked closely at the windows? They usually include stickers that tell you what percentage the tint is.

Dave, have you ever looked closely at the windows? They usually include stickers that tell you what percentage the tint is.

I have never seen a tint with a % marking on it. The come in 1000Ft. rolls, where would the put a marking?

I have never seen a tint with a % marking on it. The come in 1000Ft. rolls, where would the put a marking?

I said stickers, not tint. Almost every shop in my area includes little transparent stickers that show the brand and/or the percentage of the tint that is on the cars. My TGP was tinted years ago in South Carolina and it has stickers showing the percentage, I'll take a picture of one of them...

While we're on the subject of nice low mileage TGPs. I'm selling mine. 42k balck, loaded. I know there's a link in here somewhere when I was G.I. on the car. I can send pics too. Price is $6000 cash. I might bend a little but this is too nice a car to sell for much less.

Thanks

Rick

rick5638@aol.com

While we're on the subject of nice low mileage TGPs. I'm selling mine. 42k balck, loaded. I know there's a link in here somewhere when I was G.I. on the car. I can send pics too. Price is $6000 cash. I might bend a little but this is too nice a car to sell for much less.

Thanks

Rick

rick5638@aol.com

mabie post here

http://www.w-body.com/forum/index.php/board,6.0.html