White letter tires on my Beater

adam_murphy

well it does need some fixing, needs tire rods, new strut mounts, probably new struts too, bumper (which im in the process of getting painted) new windshield, and that door. the rear 1/4 on the passenger side is wrinkled a little from a deer running into the car, so says the previous owner.. this is what 1500 dollars and a good buddy get you

Damn. At first I was gonna say "Holy crap thats a clean ass beater", but thats until I saw the damage. But still, thats a kick ass beater car!

As much as I think the white walls are 1984 revisited, they don't look too bad on there. Must be the white car b/c I saw them on another white car on this site and they looked pretty good.

• 1 month later...

but I can't get over the NASCAR branding on them

X2. that the first thing i noticed. not bad :thumb:

well....that was WHY they made these tires

white letter tires were around long before NASCAR became insanely popular...

no shit....but THOSE tires were made to look like the nascar ones..hence the NASCAR on them

NASCAR tires do not say NASCAR on them. i like them myself, but the NASCAR branding kills them for me.

I was looking for a set of those but couldn't find any, and no build date with Goodyear having the strike going on at the time. From the searching I did, they're the only white letter tires I found in a 225/60x16. Firestone, Cooper, and BFG have them, but not in the 16's. :sad:

They do look realy nice on there!