excellent junkyard deal.

Panther15

today i called up to a junkyard that is an hour away, cuz my sisters boyfriend located a red Z34 lumina when he was over at it a week before. when i called there i asked them what they wanted for the passenger door and the entire z34 ground effects aka bodykit lol. they sid 150 for the door, and if i get the door he will throw in the entire kit for 50 bucks, now is that a deal or what. :biggrin: im very excited to goo get it next week. i will show some pics once i get the parts.

scratch the kit off cuz the dude was a dumbass anyways, i got the passenger door and the front right quarter. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT BY LOOKING, I NEED SOME PRICES AND PLACES FOR THE FOLLOWING PARTS:

BOTH SIDE SIDESKIRTS FROM A Z34

Z34 front and rear bumper

Z34 Hood

Z34 grill

if anyone oput there can find me some or all of these parts, and could tell me where and what prices. it would greatly help me out. im trying to convert my 90 lumina 3.1 into a z34, before i get it repainted from silver to black. if anyone can help, thx ahead of time. :biggrin: