wtf is this misfire?!?

PCGUY112887

Ok so i've thought I had some tranny problems, slipping and such. Today i'm goin and I go to speed up and I felt the feeling of slipping... and I was like wtf and I held the gas for a few seconds then the SES light starts goin off. So i'm like finally, I have a code to show the tranny guy (tranny guy drove my car around and it woulden't act up so he probally thought I was nuts).

So I go over to the tranny shop, talk to the guy and he scans it. Random cylinder misfire. WTF. I guess i've been mistaking slipping for misses... i've just never held the gas long enough to set a code for it?

I don't get where it could be comming from. Plugs are fairly new, wires are whitebox brand but still fairly new. Injectors got cleaned when they did my fuel pump.

Any ideas?

I always assumed the coils were fairly strong on these... plus it seems like more misses would come from from a bad coil.

I'll check out my coils, and try tossin the stock wires back on there. The injectors were cleaned like a month or 2 ago so I think if anything was going to clog it would have happened already.

I'll also try seafoam in the tank... did a topengine clean last year but maybe it's time for another.