It has been a while, but a new problem has reared its ugle head

mewantsa87gnx

Hey everyone, it has been a while since I have been on, most of you propably don't remember me. I have a 1995 MC Z34, a couple of weeks ago I noticed a really LOUD whining while turning the wheel. Automatically I put some Lucas power steering stop leak and the car was fine for a day or two. Then, on the way to school, I noticed, when the wheel is locked out to either the left or the right, that my car is sending smoke signals from behind the engine. Come to find out the pressure hose was dumping onto the exhaust. So I have spent the last 3 days fixing the problem (with school/work very little gets done), changing the pressure hose along with the whiny pump. Today everything was put back together and I proceeded to bleed the power steering. However I got a little startled when I noticed that my brand new power steering fluid was turning into a milky white foamy liquid in the reservoir and the pump was during the bleeding process, and if I remember correctly, the fluid was just like that when the problem first occured a couple of weeks ago. I stopped thought "maybe the rack is junk", but since I am no mechanic and there is much more knowledgable people on the forums, I figured I would let them answer the question; WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY CAR.

a little low perhaps? mine whines too, but its been like that since I put this new engine in, and aside from whining when its low its been perfectly normal. id say top it off and see if that helps at all