PONTIAC GRAND PRIX INTERIOR DOOR PANELS

GIANT MOTH

:arrow: Anyone have any idea what year Pontiac Grand Prix interior door panels are interchangeable if at all. I have a 95 and was wondering if I could switch them out with say a 97 or some newer year. I know 95-96 are pretty much the same. So what do you think?

Nah I wouldn't go putting on older ones. I cracked the top plastic panel on one side and was checking out newer ones like the 97-99 I think is how it goes. I shouldn't have a problem finding them at the junkyard but they'll most likely be damaged more severly.

Im trying to go from 92 to 96. They have cup holders! What luxury we live in. :lol:

They also have the door speaker where your knee hits. Poor design but yes you get the cupholder.

Mine has speakers there too.

The design does suck for these doors. I know exactly what your talking about when it comes to hitting your knee. Mine is cracked from that. Must be all the sharp turns which makes this make and model especially at high speeds. I was like if I ever get around to it I'm gonna cut them plastic grilles out and put in some metal ones. You know like the speaker grilles. But now that I'm cracked I gotta hunt down some light gray door panels. I must have light gray door panels.

Well I know the door panels in my 88 Grand Prix had door speakers, but they were the smaller 4x6 and lower in the door. They'd fit, you might wanna check the yards for one like that.