I just bought a 90 tgp and dont know much about em yet.

red90tgp

im planning to sell my old pmIII as soon as im sure the switch over is gonna work. if anyone wants mine for parts let me know. it'll probably be useless to me in about a month or so.

how many times could you push the pedal before the pump kicked on? I may want to get the accumulater off it if its still good.

new ones are like $250

i dont remember exactly but it was at least two or three times. the problem with it is that when the pump kicked on it just pumped the fluid out and wouldnt build any pressure. all the solenoids worked and im pretty sure the pressure switch is good. i dont know about the accumulator though. it looks pretty bad but that doesnt really mean anything. most of the paint is ate off from the brake fluid and its rusty lookin. im kinda leaning towards a cracked pump housing or a blown out gasket for the leak. for all i know it could be an easy fix but if im gonna fix it im only gonna do it once.

yes, am I thinking what you are thinking, that it may be that gasket? I think I might take that baby out and see where its leaking. put it under the black light first and make sure its not cracked?