Bad Starter and Temp and Oil Gauge?

Q-Ball

Ok, first of all, I have been having this on going problem. Sometimes when I try to turn on the car, I just hear a click. I can try and turn the key again and hear another click. I have to do this 3 or 4 times before the car starts. On some good day it just fires up. Other days I'll hear the click, and than it starts up. Just some friends have told me it could be the starter selenoid? They said it looks rusty and corroaded. I'll get a picture today.

As for the Temp Gauge, I swapped my 92 Cluster to a 88 Digital Cluster. From both my oil pressure is always off the scale. It normally goes past 550. I guess its better having high pressure than low pressure. Should I need to worry about this? It applies to both clusters.

Now, going with Temp Gauge, the warning light is always on. Soon as I start the car its read about 40. The light stays on constantly. I read it stays on meaning my fans arent working. But when it gets in the middle (between 40 and 105) My first fan kicks in. As for the second fan, I heard it only kicks in when A/C is on? But my A/C doesnt work. So is that why its not turning on? But no matter the fact, the temp light still stays on. Sometimes it turns off when I think it thinks the car is in normal operating temp.

Please help!