Finally doin MODS, new to the group here, one of a thousand.

JohnKoz

Hey all, just announcing myself, Im John, Got me a 90 ste and am going to restore it, its been thru hell, but still runs good. Not too long ago, in the winter i slid into curb head on at about 25mph, which initially i thought had trashed my control arm.. that would ahve been nice, and am now involved in swapping out the subframe, which took the hit.

About 2 weeks before that, i was struck on the side in dead traffic by a little guy, in a little car. Anyway, that trashed the drivers door and so now i need to find a replacement if possible.

Obviously im in need of a new xover, and will be doing that and the o ring at the same time, as well as any other things i see on my way down.

Also ive just bought all new monroe suspension, but now, being on here i see that perhaps i should have gone with the kyb's? any input on this would be cool.

The car also has been broken into once.. they trashed the window.. drivers side coincidently, and broke a few things inside too.. they werent too bright, cuz the car was unlocked, and they couldnt figure out how to slide the button on the dashbox, so they busted that, at that time i had found an EXACT replica at a local junkyard, which didnt inventory their stuff so it was unknown to me and others.. that this extremely rare car in decent condition was sittin out there, alas, it is now gone==of course, because i realized how rare it was.

LEts see what else, in the short future i also plan on getting a new xover pipe from jeff, but it is still alot of money, even compared to gm stock retail. Any suggestions or used pipes of jeff's anyones got, drop me a line please.

IF anyone wants to get ahold of me feel free at johnkoz4200@hotmail.com or johnkoz420 on yahoo messenger.

P.S. THanks jeff for the emails we've connected with, i look forward to doin business with you in the future.

Hey, welcome to the board. Does sound like your car went through a lot.

Monroe's are good struts. The KYB's are suggest to people that want a stiffer, more sportier ride then stock.