Which spark plugs should I get??

90TGP

Well my spark plugs crapped out on me a couple weeks ago. I had them replaced with AC Delco's, and they crapped out on me again. But this time we found out it was bad plug wires. So I'm going to order the Taylor wires from Summit shortly. I was wondering what would be the best spark plug for the TGP??? I know that everyone recommends the AC Delco Rapidfire's [i forget if it's the #6 or #8 plugs].

I was flipping through my Summit catalog and saw that they sell NGK Iridium spark plugs which are said to out perform platinum spark plugs "Iridium IX plugs out perform conventional platinum and nickel type plugs. The iridium center electrodes has much longer life span and is 1/4 the size of typical electrodes, so it requires less voltage and fuel to ignite the air/fuel charge."

They also sell ZEX plugs which are specially designed for turbo and nitrous oxide cars. "ZEX Hyperformance spark plugs are specially designed just for nitrous or turbo powered engines. They feature a projected nose that positions the spark closer to the center of the combustion chamber. The plugs provide outstanding heat dissipation, are pre-gapped for maximum nitrous or turbo performance, and have a triple-grounded electrode for more efficient combustion."

I've also seen the Splitfire Triple Platinum plugs.

Which plugs would you recommend???

I say roll with the NGK's. if your running more boost then stock then i would run 1-2 steps colder on the plug. a colder plug will not blow out under pressure and prevent knock. the Zex plugs are just colder rated plugs. not worth your time.

RedZ