Need pictures of what ppl have for sub boxes

1990lumina

hey chris, what's that box you said you have sitting around? I'd like something that fits a little better (shut up, Ken :lol: ), but isnt a huge concern. just thought I'd ask

It's not the most perfect carpeting job, but I tried to match the lines as best as I could, and I think it turned out pretty well. The rear of the box isn't carpeted, but I can do that if need be.

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

Matt, if you want a box, I still have my old ported box... I can get a few dimensions off it for you, its dual 12"

I have the same problem, its too tall. It hits the rear STB, and if I take that out, then it hits the rear speakers. Which is why it is so far forward. ( well I have my amps back there too )

But heres a pic of it... ( BTW, amps not there anymore :lol: )

803598_206_full.jpg

I am selling my box and amp rack, pictures are here:

http://60degreev6.com/filestore/GPXSS/ebay/Ebay.html

I was running 2 Orion 260 amps with an Audio Control EQ in the center.

The amp box/rack was custom built by me to fit on the inside of the trunk lid on my 93 GP. It is attached via 5 or so machine screws (large) and never once came loose. I did have to set the lid springs to full and always had to carefully close the lid. The cover is included but I never attached it, couldnt figure out a good way. Fans have been attached to the cover but were never wired up.

The bandpass box is a Qlogic with 2 10" OZ audio subs.

Email me if you are interested, gpxss@aol.com. I can do a package deal which includes wiring harnesses that I already had made to fit in a GP.

That is why there are 4 fans on the lid which draw in air from the bottom and force it out the top. I never actually ran the fans and never had a problem with the amp overheating. They are there if need be however.